Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Little Introduction...

Hi Lovelies!

Welcome to my blog and my very first blog post! I'm so excited to start this blog and share my love of baking and beauty with you. I also plan to post about fashion, parenting, event planning and the list goes on (hence, the "Beyond" part of this blog). Before I start the fun stuff, I'd like to tell you all a little about myself.

First and foremost, I'm a wifey and mommy. I'm married to a wonderful husband of almost 6 years and I'm a mommy to a beautiful little girl who is now 2 1/2 and a handful by the way! :-)

I am addicted to all things beauty, fashion and baking. I love makeup whether it's putting it on myself or other people. Although I don't get the chance to do other people's makeup very often. I love fashion and have a serious online shopping addiction (just don't tell my husband). I also love sweets! I have the biggest sweet tooth ever and have no self control when it comes to baked goods, especially cupcakes. YUM!! I'm drooling just thinking about it!

I decided to start this blog because I've received so many compliments and questions on my makeup and clothes over the years. People usually want to know how I do my makeup, where I shop, etc. So, I thought why not start a blog where I can share this information with people that love the same things that I do?

I also enjoy baking so I figured I'd take you all on my baking adventures and share some recipes, tips and tricks with you. I am no Martha Stewart by any means but I like to make things that are quick and easy so I hope you are able to learn something new from me or at least save some time. Cause who really has time these days right?!

Well, that pretty much sums it up. I hope you enjoy this blog and please feel free to leave comments or suggestions on things that you enjoy or would like to see in future blog posts.

Stay beautiful and sweet!

With Lots of Love,

Marcia



1 comment:

  1. Marica - Congrats on your blog! I look forward to reading your posts, recipes and tips. You are truly an expert at being beautiful and sweet. -- Hope

    ReplyDelete